OUR RETURNS POLICY HAS CHANGED AS OF 7TH AUGUST 2021 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RETURNS POLICY ON ORDERS PLACED BEFORE THIS TIME PLEASE CLICK HERE
- Items must be returned within 10 days of being delivered or within 10 days of pickup confirmation email being sent for Click&Collect orders.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- bodysuits cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- If your order was placed before 7th August 2021 the previous returns policy will apply- please see returns policy dated July 3rd to 7th August HERE
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
- You can return unsuitable items within 10 days of the date shown on the dispatch note. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
- Click & Collect orders must be returned within 10 days of pickup confirmation email being sent out.
- Items returned after 10 days of being received can be returned for an exchange or credit note if returned within 28 days of purchase.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
- We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasion it may take up to 14 days for your refund to be processed, after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information, from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY RETURN?
- As soon as your return has been received by our returns team, you will receive email notification. You will then receive a SEPERATE email, once your refund has been processed. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on your bank.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM/ RETURNS LABELS?
- Re-pack the item in a sealed bag with labels and tags still attached.
- Print out and fill in RETURNS FORM which can be found HERE.
- Please attach the returns address label, (this was provided to you on your original order paperwork). Don’t panic if you have lost the returns label, click HERE to print replacement label.
- You can return the package via the Post Office and obtain proof of postage from them. Please do not return, without obtaining a certificate of posting, as any missing parcels are at your own responsibility. Ideally, we advise our customers to use a tracked service to return any parcels, as we will not be held liable for missing parcels.
- Please retain your proof of postage, as you will need this as your proof of return.
- Please ensure your returns form is fully filled in on return, if this form is not completed your refund could be delayed.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE AN INCORRECT OR FAULTY ITEM?
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message to email@example.com, advising us of your order number along with the name of the damaged item and details of the fault, (if possible, please send us a picture of the fault), so that we can investigate.
Please return the item to us following the same procedure as stated in "How do I return an item". We will examine the faulty product and be in touch with information of what refund you are entitled to, via email within a reasonable period of time.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Of course. We offer an exchange/credit note on returned items returned within 28 days of your order being received. Simply fill in the returns form, giving details of the item you’d like as an exchange. We’ll then contact you via email to confirm delivery details.
Exchange/credit notes can also be issued instore. Pop in and see one of our lovely sales assistants who will be more than happy to assist you.
WHAT ITEMS CAN’T BE RETURNED?
Sale or reduced items cannot be returned nor can bodysuits, earrings or masks for hygiene reasons.
COVID19 CHANGES TO PROCEDURE:
Due to Covid-19 returns procedures are slightly different to try to protect staff and customers as much as we possibly can.
IMPORTANT: Returned items will be remain untouched for 7 days when received due to new government guidelines regarding the spread of the virus. Refunds will be issued via original means of payment 7-10 working days after received.
**PLEASE NOTE** instore returns policy may differ to online policies.